Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Photo Review

iLove the iPhone camera... so handy to capture moments like this:


1. I started my day with this:

Notice that I went to bed at 1am and got up at 6..... GREAT PLANNING, right?



2.  My lack of sleep led to this:
If you guessed that the purple substance is a full smoothie dumped on the floor of my van YOU ARE RIGHT!!  Seriously, a cup holder would have been the smarter choice.



3.  So, then.......
Regal Services to the rescue.  $84 well spent dollars later, my van looks BRAND NEW!  Woo Hoo.  So, ladies, if you want your vehicle detailed and can't convince your hubby, just spill a blueberry/yogurt smoothie in the vehicle and you'll have no other choice.  BOO YA!!



4.  And since my vehicle was getting cleaned, Jake got this experience:
He pushed that thing ALL THE WAY home and refused to let me help.  And, by "refused," I mean FREAKED OUT when I tried to steer it so he didn't run into a light post.  Poor Luke probably has whiplash.  ;)  Good thing he's resilient.



5.  So, logically, this was the only way to end my day:


Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment